- All students are required pay full fees to Australia Education Group for their services.
- Students can apply for a full refund, 1 week prior to receiving offer letter.
- 50% of the refund will be given to the students applying 1 day prior to get their offer letter.
- There is no refund if the COE and offer have issued.
- There is no refund if a student’s visa application has been completed by Australia Education Group and is ready to be filed.
- Students are not eligible for a refund if Australia Education Group have lodged their Visa extension & TR applications.
- Students are entitled to a full refund of health insurance if the visa is refused from the department of Home Affairs.
- Full refund will be paid to the student’s account if a visa is denied on account of delays by Australia Education Group.