Uncover some quick facts about studying in the UK:
- All the higher education applications in the UK are lodged via UCAS.
- Your living expense will differ depending on how and where you live. Students living in London and other large cities would need to spend more money than studying outside London.
- Each year approximately 450,000 international students come to the UK for studies.
- 44% of international students studying in the UK are Asians
- British universities fall under three different categories, i.e., Ancient, Metropolitan, and Russell Group.
- The most commonly chosen fields of study at both undergraduate and postgraduate are Biological Sciences, Business, and Administrative Studies, Creative Arts and Design, Engineering and Technology, Social Studies.
- The amount of Chinese postgraduate students has surpassed the total number of Undergraduate students.
- Most teachers, particularly in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, are not UK nationals.
Do you Want to Study Abroad?
Enter your details below and we’ll call you back when it suits you. Don’t worry; your information will be kept confidential..