- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirements: GTE is a statement highlighting your intention to study in Australia and leave the country as your degree finishes. This statement should include the following information:
- Previous study
- Gaps in the study (if any)
- Evidence of employment (if any)
- Ties to your home country
- Your current financial state
Do you Want to Study Abroad?
Enter your details below and we’ll call you back when it suits you. Don’t worry; your information will be kept confidential.