You can follow your Admission Time Line for UK which takes 12-18 months and sometime 10-12 months to complete your admission steps. Below you can find the timeline:
12-18 months before admission
- Research different universities in the UK and make a list of 8-10 universities you want to apply to. Note down the application requirements and deadlines by visiting the university website.
- Find out any scholarship opportunities available for the program you want to study.
- Do not use the same application approach in all the universities. Develop unique application strategies.
10-12 months before admission
- At this stage, you start creating your application. Through comprehensive self-assessment, put down all your strengths and highlight what sets you apart from others.
- Get yourself registered and start preparing for the language exam (IELTS/TOFEL/PTE/Duolingo). You will have to consult the admission team of the university to know about the required test.
Ten months before enrolment
- Start filling the UCAS application form
- Look for different external scholarships
- Take the required language test (IELTS/TOFEL/PTE/Duolingo)
- Get at least two reference letters from your professors and managers
- Start writing your SOP and essays
- While undergoing the application process, start planning your expenses.
Do you Want to Study Abroad?
Enter your details below and we’ll call you back when it suits you. Don’t worry; your information will be kept confidential.